Thursday, October 11, 2007

#11: Library "Thang"

I started using Library Thing just a few months ago as I was finishing up library school. My father always kept a notebook of what he finished reading and when (I think he probably has them going back to the 70's...très cool) and I always really wanted to start keeping tabs on what I'd been reading for enjoyment.

Library Thing was actually recommended to me by the same woman who got me hooked onto Netflix. So far I haven't cataloged too many of the books I have read in the past and currently have hanging out on my shelves; I certainly haven't had as much time to write book reviews. But I've had a great time looking to see how "unusual" or "popular" the titles I'm reading are and what other people have on their virtual shelves. Highly Recommended!

Check out my Library Thing widget on my blog - and - check out my Library "Thang" catalog :o)

No comments: